Rushing trades can destroy your account, especially if you’re making this mistake often.
- If a stock goes up and down several times and you’ve missed opportunities to sell when it peaked, you may get “ants in your pants”
- This can cause you to buy before the stock begins to ascend again, and it may actually decrease instead
- You’ll take a loss simply because you were rushing
- The past doesn’t always equal the future and patterns don’t always repeat themselves
- Wait for volume confirmations: for it to gain volume or to drop and break the support line
- Be disciplined and patient in order to avoid this mistake