Triple Bottom Reversal Pattern
- Important: This pattern should be treated as a neutral pattern until it reaches the third bottom point. Before that moment it could form as other patterns such as a double top, a declining wedge, etc.
- If it breaks past the resistance line that is when the trade should be entered.
- If it doesn’t break out, it will continue in a sideways motion.
- Typical time-frame: 3-6 months.
- The volume should spike when it’s breaking the resistance line. At that point the resistance line becomes the support.