Triple Top Pattern
- It is a reversal pattern.
- It forms from a previous uptrend.
- You need to be aware that this pattern has the potential to be multiple patterns, and you cannot be sure that it is a triple top until it hits the third point on the resistance line.
- Once it breaks under the support line you can enter the trade to the downside or sell it short.
- The volume will spike once it breaks the support line.
- Remember that this pattern happens over a time-frame of 3-6 months.
- Be neutral until it breaks because it could be a sideways pattern.