If you are brand new to trading or you are new to our website here are some things that may help you get started in your journey.
Just Getting Started in Trading
You should watch the following videos prior to getting started. They will give you some great insight as a little "mini" course. We will be adding videos and linking them up as they get released.
- 1: Getting Started with Trading, Resources, and How the Market Works
- 2: What is a Stock and How you Make Money in the Stock Market
- 3: When You Should NOT Invest or Trade
- 4: Mutual Fund Investing vs. Investing Yourself - What the Mutual Fund Guys Won't Tell You!
- 5: How Long Does it Take to Get Consistent Profitability in Trading or Investing?
- 6: Different Ways to Trade or Invest in the Stock Market
- 7: Different Risks with Trading and Investing
- 8: Two Things You Need to Have to Be a Successful Trader
- 9: Equipment and Tools You Need to Start Trading Stocks
- 10: How Much Money Do You Need to Get Started in Trading and How Much Can You Make
- 11: How to Choose the Right Stock Broker for YOU and YOUR Trading Needs
- 12: Stock Trading Rules vs Trading System
- 13: Speculative Stocks vs Stable Companies (Higher Priced Stocks vs Cheaper Stocks)
- 14: What is an Investing or Stock Trading Portfolio
- 15: Diversification: Should You Diversify & the Ways to Diversify
- 16: Active Stock Trading Time Zones & Hours
- 17: Trade Basics Before You Place a Trade
- 18: Position Sizing & Share Quantity: How Many Shares to Buy in a Stock?
- 19: Step by Step Process of Placing a Trade
- 20: Best Way to Learn to Trade and Gain Consistency
- 21: How to Grow Your Trading Account
- 22: Dealing with Taxes when Trading and Investing
- 23: Top 5 Powerful Trading and Investing Tips - Why You Should Avoid News and Trade Your Plan!
- 24: Friendly Message from Sasha and Additional Learning and Bonuses
Books you should read
- Start Trading Stocks: A Beginners Guide to Trading & Investing on the Stock Market
- 100 Stock Trading Tips: The Mindsets You Must Know to Be a Profitable Trader!
- How to Make Money in Stocks Getting Started: A Guide to Putting CAN SLIM Concepts into Action
- How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times and Bad, Fourth Edition
- 20 Rules for Investing Success: Mental Insights to Trading and Investing on the Stock Market
Books for practicing technical analysis
- 245 Money Making Stock Chart Setups (Vol #1) Profiting from Swing Trading
- 245 Money Making Stock Chart Setups (Vol #2) Profiting from Short Trading
- 245 Money Making Stock Chart Setups (Vol #3) Profiting from Penny Stocks
- Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns
Video courses for the ultimate beginner
- Accelerate Your Stock Trading Education: Find Out How to Learn the Markets Faster than a Bullet
- Understanding the Stock Market and How it Works (Learn Stock Market Basics & Fundamentals)
- Stock Trading Foundation (Build a Solid Market Trading Foundation)
- See the full list of video training courses
Private Coaching: The fastest way to learn
The fastest way to learn is through private coaching and mentoring. This is similar to how a doctor in training works with other experienced doctors. If you are interested in private coaching, please visit this page.
Brokers You Can Start With
You should definitely watch video 12: How to Choose the Right Stock Broker for YOU and YOUR Trading Needs before choosing a broker, but here is a list of a few brokers that you can go with.
- TradeKing - Great getting started broker. Good rates, nice panel, and great support.
- Scottrade - Little more pricey, great support, panel is a bit weak, but still alright broker.
- ETrade- More expensive broker, okay panel, good support.
- TDAmeritrade - Great panel, great support, but pricey.
- Check the resources page for a list of other resources